What can we offer your company?
• We have highly qualified management coaches who will work with you one to one from sign up to completion
• Qualifications through awarding body the Chartered Management Institute
• Access to government funding. We are a registered training provider
• A wealth of experience
• A flexible approach. We tailor our delivery to compliment your training programme and company needs.
• Access to quality online learning to assist your off the job learning
• Ongoing support and guidance for both apprentice and employer throughout the programme
• You will have a named contact
Management Training plus
Management Training Plus is the delivery arm of Contracting Services (Education and Skills) Ltd. Based in Wiltshire we cover the South West of England offering high quality Team Leader , Management, Customer Service and Business Administration Apprenticeship training.
With 20+ years experience in education and skills the team at Contracting Services (Education and Skills) Ltd.can bring additional knowledge and experience to your business. With a series of different packages to meet your needs and costs you will find that we are the only consultancy in the sector you will ever use
• An experienced delivery infrastructure .
We can deliver a wide breadth of quality Apprenticeships in Management, Team leading , Customer Service and Business Administration suitable for individuals working in those roles across all industry sectors.
• Broad in-house delivery capability - for the above, plus established mechanisms to develop new programmes of learning including design and delivery of Apprenticeship Standards.
• A trusted partnership - with major Awarding Bodies such as The Chartered Management Institute (CMI.) and Highfield
• Apprenticeship Trailblazer expertise - We have expertise of delivering a range of Apprenticeship Standards, including the development of learning plans and learning strategies through our wider company
• High scalability and flexible operation - We operate a robust and scalable model which allows us to deliver learning programmes to cohorts large and small.
• Obsession with quality - Everything we do is ultimately about quality delivery.
• A deep understanding and familiarity with the Management and Supervisory roles - As well as our ability to integrate the standards with established company training programmes. providing a deeper knowledge of management skills and relevant business objectives
• Access to government funding - We are a registered training provider with the Education and Skills Funding Agency and are able to drawn down subsidy to support the costs of Apprenticeship training
To upskill the UKs management sector
Be the first to hear about upcoming course registration and special events.